Friday, May 27, 2011

Party with Flamingos



Oh what a week...we've had lots of activity going on in our house what with kid's sports. end of the season t-ball parties, end of the school year activities, doctor's appointments, I've been acting as a single mom since Mr. Smith has been away for work and oh yeah, I got braces (again) this week (what was I thinking, I forgot how painful braces were.) So yeah, busy is an understatement. Unfortunately, being busy leaves very little time for crafting. I did however manage to whip up a bunch of flamingo sugar cookies for my son's end of the school year party, it was a pink flamingo theme. Who knows why but it gave me an excuse to make cookies so I'm not complaining. They turned out really cute and the kids loved them. Here's to hoping there is more time for crafting this weekend. I hope you all have a fun weekend, I know I am looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment