Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Banner


Life has been busy this week so not a whole lot of crafting has been going on, boo hoo hoo. Yeah, I know you are playing the world's smallest violin for me, thank you by the way, I appreciate the sympathy. No but seriously creating for me is a stress reliever. I always seem to be thinking up new projects or getting inspired by other peoples projects so inspiration is not a problem, it is time that is my problem, I need more time, who doesn't, right? In the little time I had this week, I did manage to make this small Easter banner to hang above the fire place, nothing fancy, but cute none the less.

Again I used my favorite crafting tool the Silhouette Craft Cutter to cut  the shapes out of scrapbook paper. (Side-note: This little machine is so great, seriously it can do so much and has so many uses, in all my free time this week, I managed to put names on jerseys and hats for my daughter's softball team, how cool is that and no I am not getting paid to endorse them, I just love it.) I then used the best glitter around yep, Martha Stewart Glitter to bling my letters, strung the little eggs on some ribbon and it was done. Just a little project to work on while my cute hubby and I watched an episode of Dexter.




No comments:

Post a Comment